In this week’s episode of The Voicemail, James and Stefan discuss:
- Recommended reading: Nokia’s future
- Vine/Twitter up the video limit to 140 (get it?) seconds
- WSJ says what we already know: Next iPhones will have few changes
- Motorola’s head of design (pictured above) is out, he’s becoming a professor
- Huawei is working on a new version of EMUI for Western markets; also its own OS
- People are making 100 million calls—every day—using WhatsApp
- YouTube’s response to Periscope and Facebook Live? Add live video to YouTube.
- First Nexus for this year leaks (not really, just the specs)
- Evleaks confirms the next Note isn’t the Note 6, but the Note 7
- Case maker Incipio is buying headphone maker Skullcandy for $177 million
Note: You can subscribe via RSS or iTunes.
3 thoughts on “Episode 173”
What a horrifically London-centric view of Brexit. Gist: ‘London voted against and the rest of England were for it’ . Almost makes me wish I’d voted Leave. An amused Scot.
I’m confused by this. What I said was/is a statement of fact but somehow a London-centric view? Would be interested to hear more.
I know you guys dont really care, but I have to say it anyway.
Stefan was trying to think of a phone with an iris scanner. The Lumia 950 has one.