On this week’s episode, James and Stefan discussed:
- Does the N in Android N stand for New York Cheesecake?
- Android N has window based multitasking baked in
- Google will give you $100,000 if you can hack Chrome OS
- First iPhone 7 leak suggests dual camera system and smart connector
- Here Maps is breaking up with Windows Phone
- Fossil plans on launching 100 wearables this year
- Michael Koors launched an Android Wear watch
- Instagram will soon be algorithm driven
- Stephen Elop found a job in the land down under
- Nintendo’s first iOS game is out (Japan Only)
- The head of Motorola has been kicked out
- Sony prices the PS VR and says when it’s coming out ($400, October)
- Is Sony working on a PS 4.5?
- And how one iPhone nearly took down a passenger jet