On this week’s episode of The Voicemail, James and Stefan discuss:
- Apple talked to BMW about a future electric car? Maybe.
- Apple is working on a voicemail service that offers transcription? Probably.
- Apple (last one, promise) is launching an MVNO? Nope, it denied that one.
- Nokia sold its mapping unit for $3 billion to German car makers
- Sony’s new phones: The C5 Ultra and the M5
- The next OnePlus phone is coming later this year
- Microsoft’s next flagship (the Lumia 950XL) leaked
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 5 leaked
- Adidas bought Runtastic
- Twitter hires the guy who made Falcon Pro to fix its Android app
- Samsung’s HIDEOUS Galaxy S6 Edge+ keyboard accessory
- The latest BlackBerry Venice (Android slider) leak
- Over 11 million people are trying Apple Music
- Android One will be rebooted in India with the introduction of $50 phones